1. DREIR – Edward, wife of Caroline (OSSENBERG)
Edward’s Will was recorded on 20 May 1865 in Lanesville, Harrison Co., IN
2. SHARP – James (1733-1832) b. England. SHARP – Joseph William (1760-1805) b. Bourbon Co., KY
3. ALLEN – Minor Jr., wife Carmilla (EVANS). ALLEN – Minor E. & wife Nancy (HARRELSON) – Omaha, Gallatin Co., IL
4. CROW – James M. b. 1825 KY, d. 1891 Vanderburgh Co., IN & wife Lucinda (PECK) b. 1834 IN, d. 1900 Vand. Co., IN. (Son) CROW – Genel Lafayette b. 30 Jul 1857, d. 9 Sept 1881 Evansville, Vand. Co., IN
5. PITCHER – Judge John d. 1892 Mt. Vernon, Posey Co., IN. 1st wife Elizabeth (GAMBLE), 2nd wife Amanda (CISSNA)
6. DUNCAN – Allen J. & 2nd wife Nancy C. SMITH wed Aug 1854 in Smithland, Livingston Co., KY. By 1860 living in Evansville, Vand. Co., IN – he was a well-know & greatly loved riverboat pilot. There is a 15? tall spire monument at Oak Hill Cemetery for the Duncan family.