Welcome to Tri-State Genealogical Society’s query page. We encourage
members and non-members alike to submit queries. We ask that you follow
the guidelines below.
1. For the sake of privacy, please do not submit queries on living persons.
2. Queries are accepted from the genealogical researching public regarding your specific family research.
3. Anyone may post a query and anyone may answer a query.
4. Advertisements for materials you may have for sale are not permitted.
5. No urls, please.
6. Please do not submit queries with a list of surnames only.
7. Submitting full names, locations and dates elicit a much better response.
8. Queries should be limited to 50 words, including your full name and email contact.
9. Abbreviations are encouraged: b. – born; d. – died; m.- married.
The society reserves the right to delete any query not following the approved guidelines.
We look forward to posting your queries on our website. Check back soon.
Please send your queries to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org